Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter Kit, Vial of 10 strips free (Multicolor)
We have been pioneering innovative technologies and services for more than 40 years. More than 5,500 employees in over 100 markets worldwide work every day to support people affected and those at risk to achieve more time in their target ranges and experience true relief from the daily therapy routines.
Being a global leader in integrated personalized blood glucose management, we collaborate with thought leaders around the globe, including people with insulin-related problems, caregivers, healthcare providers, and payers. RDC aims to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures.
Under the brands RDC, Accu-Chek, and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems, and digital solutions, RDC unites with its partners to create patient-centered value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices, and digital solutions as well as contextualize relevant data points.
RDC enables deeper insights and a better understanding of the disease, leading to personalized and effective therapy adjustments. For better outcomes and true relief.
- Accurate blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013
- standards of accuracy.
- Easy to use: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy.
- No coding required: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter.
- Two-button intuitive handling: With only two buttons to operate, Accu-Chek Active is an easy-to-handle device.
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate* blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result. Match color code to assure results accuracy.
- 8 seconds re-dose option: If you apply an insufficient amount of blood, then the device gives you approximately 10 seconds window to re-dose it.
- Pre and post-meal markers: Accu-Chek Active provides you with a pre and post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
- Post-prandial reminder: Accu-Chek Active also gives you a visual and audio post-prandial reminder which reminds you to test two hours after eating.
- Measuring interval: 10-600 mg/dL
- MEMORY: 500 test results
- View test averages up to 90 days: You can view an average of your test results from the last 7 / 14 / 30 or even 90 days.
- USB interface for data transfer: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter has a built-in USB port for transferring saved test results to a computer which is equipped accordingly.
How to use Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter
Testing your blood glucose is an essential part of managing diabetes. The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter can help to make it convenient by giving you fast, hassle-free, and accurate results in 4 simple steps.
- Remove a test strip from the container and close the cap tightly. As you insert the metallic end of the strip into the meter, it turns on.
- From any recommended sites of obtaining blood on your finger, lance the side of your fingertip with your lancing device.
- Apply the blood drop to the green field’s center on the strip and remove your finger. When the meter detects the blood, a flashing hourglass symbol appears after a beep which indicates that the test is in progress.
- The test gets over in about 5 seconds. The screen displays the result after a beep automatically. Remove the test strip from the meter and turn it off. Dispose of the strip after the process is completed.
- Test strip in the meter: approx. 5 seconds
- Test strip outside the meter: approx. 08 seconds
- During testing: +8 to +42°C
- During storage without battery: -25 to +70°C
- During storage with battery: -20 to +50°C