₹3,999.00 - ₹428.00
(as of Nov 24,2021 21:51:32 UTC – Details)
oximeter can accurately measure pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation, perfusion index (PI) indicators, small in size, with a detachable lanyard, easy to carry.
Note: Before each test, please clean the rubber with alcohol and apply alcohol to your fingers before and after the test.
How to use:
1. Install 2 AAA batteries in the battery box
2. Insert your finger into the rubber hole of the oximeter
3. Press the button on the front panel to start
4. When the analyzer is working, please do not shake your fingers or move your body
5. If you want to change the display direction, press the button
6. Read the relevant value from the display
7. If there is no finger signal, the device will automatically power off after 8 seconds
Clear and energy-efficient
Display type:OLED display
PR:Measuring range25 BPM ~250 BPM,Precision±1BPM
Power consumption: below 50mA
1. Pass the thin end of the lanyard through the hanging hole
2. Pass the thicker end of the lanyard through the thin end that has been passed and tighten it
EASY to operate pulse oximeter. This portable monitor allows you to quickly and easily red oxygen saturation levels, pulse rate and pulse strength. Bright LED display is easy to read.
We recommend index Finger, middle finger, and ring finger are suitable position for a monitor. The personal application is designed for adult patients (Weight >30 kgs) and pediatric patients (weight:20-30kgs)